Pets bring joy to people. If you check your community, you’d probably notice that many of your neighbors have pets. Did you know that having pets offers a lot of benefits?
What are the advantages of pets ownership?
- It lowers your risk of suffering depression.
- It helps lower your blood pressure when dealing with stressful situations.
- It encourages the production of dopamine and serotonin, which promotes calmness and relaxation.
- It lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are among the common indicators of heart problems.
- It helps you exercise. Dogs, to be more specific, can help you stay fit by taking them out for a walk or a run.
- Pets offer companionship and help you feel happier.
- Caring for your pets gives you a sense of purpose. It makes you feel wanted and needed, which helps take your mind off your problems.
- Pets can help you socialize. Dog owners, for example, tend to stop and talk to other dog owners especially when they’re out walking their furry friend.
- Pets can help ease your anxiety and build your self-confidence.
- Having a pet means you have to take care of them. Therefore, it adds a routine and structure to your day.
- Pets can offer stress relief.
- If you’ve been alone for far too long, having a pet reminds you how to care for others. It helps improve your emotional health.
How to keep your pets healthy?
- Pets, just like humans, need to be cared for. Pet ownership offers a lot of benefits and it’s only right that you do your part to keep them happy and healthy. Here are a few tips to help you keep your pets in tip-top shape.
- Proper nutrition is key. You must give your pets the right type and amount of food. If you’re unsure, always check with a veterinarian.
- Make sure your pet, especially dogs, goes on regular walks and takes the right amount of exercise.
- Regular checkups are important. It’s best if they undergo a wellness examination at least once a year. This way, the veterinarian can do different health tests that will help detect possible diseases or early signs of illnesses. Don’t forget to include annual dental appointments to prevent tartar and plaque buildup.
- Grooming is crucial as well. Keep the nails of your pets trimmed and make sure to brush their coat a few times a week. Give them regular baths, too. Regular grooming allows you to monitor your pet’s fur. You can check for signs of dry skin, bald patches, or dandruff.
- Don’t forget to create a strong bond with your pet. Spend time cuddling or playing with them. These positive connections help build a strong emotional connection between you and your pet.
- Let your pet socialize. If you have dogs, make sure to allow them to socialize while they’re young. In doing so, they won’t be aggressive but rather become friendly creatures as they grow older.
As a pet owner, you know how important it is for your pet to stay hydrated. But did you know that tap water and even bottled water are not good for your pet’s health? Tap water is filled with harmful chemicals that may have negative effects on your pet’s health. Meanwhile, bottled water could be too acidic and it could promote disease growth and discomfort to your pets. So what should you give your pets instead? The answer is hydrogen Water!
What is Hydrogen Water?
Hydrogen water is produced by special machines, which are designed by a Japanese company. These machines feature metal plates that alter the ph of water through a process referred to as electrolysis.
Ionized water is believed to be better for the body than the normal water that we drink. It helps detoxify the body, improve health, and may even help you age gracefully. Many also believe that hydrogen water is rich in antioxidants, which are known to help prevent diseases.
There are five types of water produced by these machines with ph levels that range from 2.5 pH to 11.5 pH.
The five types of water are as follows:
- Strong acidic water – used for sanitizing and disinfecting. It has a ph level of 2.5. This type of water helps cure eczema and acne.
- Beauty water – used for hair, face, and skincare. It can also disinfect small wounds and cuts. It has a ph level of 6.0.
- Clean water – with a pH level of 7.0, this type of water can be used to prepare baby food.
- Hydrogen water – the popular hydrogen water has a pH level that ranges from 8.5 to 9.5. It’s perfect for drinking, food preparation, and even gardening.
- Strong hydrogen water – this type of water comes with a pH level of 11.5. It is not ideal for drinking but it can be used for cleaning purposes.
Why let your pets drink hydrogen water?
Have you ever wondered if the water you’re giving your pets is doing them more harm than good? Water from the tap may be filled with potentially harmful chemicals such as lye and chlorine. What about bottled water? It still might not be safe for your beloved pets. Bottled waters may be too acidic, which helps create an environment that promotes discomfort for your pets and even disease growth. As you can see, the problems that humans encounter when drinking normal water can also happen to your pets.
Fortunately, you can give them hydrogen water. This ionized, alkalized, and healthy water offers several benefits to your pets like healthier joints and a shinier coat. As previously mentioned, hydrogen water produces five types of water. Make sure to give your pets hydrogen water with an alkaline pH level of 8.5.
Aside from drinking, hydrogen water machines can produce different waters that you can use for the many needs of your pets such as disinfecting and cleaning.
Before taking out your pet for a walk or before letting them play outside, spray them with a pH level of 2.5. In doing so, the likelihood that they’ll bring ticks and fleas inside the house will be reduced. It can also be used to clean your pet’s beddings to get rid of various kinds of pathogens.
After that, give your pet a good clean using water that has a pH level of 7.0. It will help get rid of potentially harmful bacteria from your pet’s coat. Plus, it helps moisturize the skin of your beloved pet.
Letting your pets enjoy the many benefits of hydrogen water will help reduce their visits to the veterinarian. Aside from that, they’ll get to enjoy a long and healthy life. What are you waiting for? Add hydrogen water to your pet’s life now!
Don’t forget to like and share this blog regarding How To Keep Your Pets Happy and Healthy. If you have any questions or suggestions about pet care and hydrogen Water, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you. Be sure to read the blog on our platform and signup to our newsletter so you’re always updated once we upload new content. Enjoy reading our other blogs such as, “The Benefits Of Hydrogen Water On Animals“. For more details, visit this website https://www.kangenwaterhealthyside.com/
Recommended for further reading: