Natural Ways To Reverse Kidney Disease and Improve Kidney Function
Did you know that there are natural ways that can help reverse kidney disease while improving kidney function?
Welcome to our Healthy Life Side Website! If you want to know how you can live a healthy and happier life, be sure to check out our blogs. Feel free to like and share with your friends and family. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter!
Let’s Get Started!
We all have 2 kidneys located on each side of our abdomen. These bean-shaped organs play a crucial role in the urinary system. They are responsible for the regulation and filtration of the body’s fluid levels. They provide energy, release essential hormones and nutrients, and helps regulate the pH of the different organs of the body.
Red Flags For Possible Kidney Health Problems
- Brain fog
- Increased urination at night
- Thick and dark urine
- Increase in thirst
- Low amount of urine
- Blood in urine
- Painful and hard urination
- Swollen body parts like face, ankles, feet, and hands
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle weakness
- Puffy eyes and face
These things do not always mean that you have a problem with your kidneys but they can be used as indicators that will tell you if it is time to consult your doctor.
Go on! Don’t stop now! Keep reading to get 5 bonus tips!
- Dandelion – it is known as an invasive weed but it can actually help remedy kidney disease and boost kidney health. It has a diuretic effect, packed with antioxidants, and helps organs function correctly by filtering out toxins and impurities.
- Liquorice – it is available in candy form. Its root is known to help remedy colds and flu. It helps boost the immune system, protect against a leaky gut, aids in detoxification, and protects both kidneys and the liver.
- Milk Thistle – aside from boosting kidney function, milk thistle is known to help protect the liver against poison and chemicals plus it also aids in the detoxification process.
- Poria Mushroom – used as a tonic for kidneys and liver. It can help increase urination and has a positive effect in kidney metabolism and function.
- Reishi – known to provide several benefits like killing cancer, boosting immune system, and promoting healthy aging. It is filled with antioxidants that help fight off free radicals, reduce inflammation, and protects the kidneys. It can reverse kidney damage especially in those with type 2 diabetes and prevent toxins from damaging the kidney.
Supplements That Can Boost Kidney Function
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
- Cranberry Extract
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon essential oil
Manage Underlying Conditions
If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or other health problems that may lead to kidney disease, you must be able to manage your condition carefully. Follow the advice of your doctor and drink the prescribe medications.
5 Bonus Tips To Improve Your Kidney Health and Overall Wellness
- Stop smoking
- Healthy diet
- Cut down on alcohol
- Exercise regularly
- Be careful with painkillers
Do you have other tips you would like to add to our list? Let us know what you think about the video. Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below and subscribe to our channel! Check the description below to see our favorite products.