Everyone knows that regular home cleaning is a must. However, some people ignore this task or just don’t bother to do it all. Did you know that there are many benefits to having a clean home?
Why is it important to clean your home?
- It keeps your home organized – A clean house is an organized home. You know where everything is placed, which means you don’t waste time trying to find important documents or even your keys.
- It helps reduce stress – Searching for lost things can be stressful and annoying. However, having a clean home means less time spent trying to find your things. Just seeing a home filled with clutter is stressful enough and makes your home look smaller.
- It lessens the time you spend collecting junk – Regular home cleaning means your home won’t be filled with junk mail, unwanted paper, and other items that you no longer need. A clean house means you won’t see these things pile up in the corner.
- Reduces allergies – A clean home means there are fewer allergy triggers. Not only that, it helps less breathing problems.
- Stop the spread of germs – by keeping your house clean, you will stop the spread of germs. You should vacuum your carpets, clean spills immediately, and make sure that your bathroom and kitchen are clean.
- Keep pests at bay – a clean home isn’t attractive for pests. If you want to keep rodents and bugs away from your home, then you should clean your dining room and kitchen regularly.
These are only some of the reasons why you need to clean your house. If you don’t have time or just don’t want to, you can call a professional cleaner in your area.
Is hiring a cleaning service a necessity or a luxury?
Maybe in the past, hiring a cleaning service was reserved for the wealthy. But this no longer applies today. You can find affordable cleaning services that will help you with your cleaning needs. You don’t have to be rich to hire a cleaner. If you understand how important it is to keep your home clean, you’ll know that hiring a cleaning service is worth every penny. A clean house keeps you and your family safe. This is reason enough to hire one, especially if you don’t frequently tidy up your house.
Why choose green cleaning?
You’ve probably heard other people say this but have you ever considered green cleaning? Are you wondering why you should choose this option rather than the traditional cleaning that most people are used to? Here are some of the reasons why you should switch to green cleaning.
- Have a safer home – Toxic! Flammable! Be careful! Warning! These are the labels that you commonly see in traditional cleaning products. These terms already give you an idea of why these products are not safe. You can minimize your risk and protect your loved ones by using green cleaning products.
- Protect your health – Unlike traditional cleaning products, using green products gives you peace of mind that they’re not harmful to your health or your family’s well-being. You don’t have to worry about skin rashes, sneezing, coughing, or other health issues.
- Better indoor air – Did you know that traditional cleaning products can pollute your indoor air? Common cleaning products contain volatile organic compounds, which have been linked to various health problems like damage to the central nervous system, kidneys, and liver. You won’t have to worry about all these things if you use green cleaning products.
- Help the environment – Using green cleaning products means you’re helping the environment. Most manufacturers of these items use natural ingredients and sustainable manufacturing processes.
What is the safe way of cleaning?
Use natural ingredients
Regular commercial cleaning products are loaded with irritants or allergens that may be potentially hazardous to your health. Some products use chemicals, ammonia, formaldehyde, chlorine, and bleach that cause allergic reactions. These products don’t just cause health concerns but may also contribute to the worsening problem of environmental pollution.
Fortunately, you can find safe and affordable alternatives to common cleaning agents. Many of these items can be found in your pantry. Some of them are listed below.
- Baking soda works wonders when it comes to cleaning, deodorizing, and scouring.
- Lemon juice is effective at getting rid of household bacteria.
- White vinegar can help eliminate odors, mildew, and stains.
- Cornstarch can be used to clean windows and polish furniture.
- Citrus solvent helps get rid of grease, oil, and stains.
- Vegetable oil can be used to polish wood furniture.
Ecobravo – plant-based cleaning products
If you want to start living green, you must be conscious of your shopping choices. Although many companies today are turning to a more sustainable and eco-friendly process when producing their products, you still need to do your research if you really want to find one shop with all eco-friendly product offerings.
If you’re in the market for green alternatives, then you should check out EcoBravo. It’s a one-stop-shop for eco-friendly cleaning products. Aside from that, you’ll also find other sustainable items such as bamboo products, reusable cups and bottles, and alternatives to single-use plastics.
Alkaline ionized water
Alkaline ionized water is a cleaning agent that’s not only effective but also safe for the environment. It’s a type of water that’s formed through a process called electrolysis. It’s free of toxins and harmful agents but its effect is as powerful as that of regular commercial cleaning agents.
Why use Kangen water for cleaning?
Kangen machines, particularly those designed by Enagic, produce hydrogen water called Kangen water. Aside from producing healthy water, Kangen machines can also produce water that’s ideal for cleaning.
Are you slowly transitioning to green living? Are you looking to have an eco-friendly home? If yes, then you must add Kangen Water to the list of must-haves.
If you truly care for the environment, you must make a switch from using potentially harmful chemicals, products, and materials to more environmentally friendly options.
Kangen water can be used for the following household chores:
- General Cleaning – Kangen water can get rid of harmful chemicals and other pollutants at home. That’s why it’s one of the best options if you need to give your house a thorough clean. Kangen strong water is the ideal type of water for general and deep cleaning.
- Laundry – Did you know that Kangen machines also produce water that’s suitable for laundry use? Instead of using regular tap water, why don’t you switch to Kangen water instead?
- Dishwashing – Whether you wash the dishes by hand or using a dishwasher, Kangen water can make your pots, plants, and pans spotless, clean, and germ-free.
- Disinfection – As a homeowner, you need to disinfect your home frequently. Fortunately, Kangen water can help. Kangen machines produce Kangen acidic water that’s ideal for disinfection.
- Cooking – Kangen machines don’t just produce water that’s best for drinking, washing, and disinfecting. It can also produce water that works best for cooking. By using Kangen water, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that contaminants are less likely to be introduced to your food.
Your home and office should be your haven and a place of solitude for you and your family. It must give you comfort and support. If it doesn’t give you all these things, then something may be wrong. Perhaps your home and office are filled with clutter or maybe it needs a thorough cleaning. Whether your home needs a major cleaning or if you’re just looking for ways to live a green life, you must consider using Kangen water. It doesn’t only provide you with drinking water that’s free of toxins and other potentially harmful chemicals, but you’ll also get water that’s ideal for cleaning.
If you have pets at home, read our post about “How To Keep Your Pets Happy and Healthy.”
If you want to buy a Kangen Water device for your home and office…
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind if you want to buy a Kangen Water device for your home and office:
- Enagic’s strict policies prohibit price changes. You cannot “get a better deal” on genuine Kangen Water devices, no matter the seller or platform.
- Always go through a licensed distributor/sponsor. All sponsors have their own unique Enagic ID number, which you will need if you want to benefit from a warranty or become a distributor yourself.
- Never buy your device from online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or other websites.
- Only purchases from licensed distributors/sponsors can benefit from all warranty policies.
- Your sponsor will help you set things up and get accustomed to using your device.
- Your sponsor can provide you with additional information, tips, and support.
- Licensed distributors can offer you a deferred payment plan.
- Going through a licensed distributor ensures that you benefit from the 15-day return policy, 5-year warranty, and over 25-year-lifespan for your Kangen Water device
- Licensed distributors can offer you a deferred payment plan.
- Additional benefits: 15-day return policy, 5-year warranty, and over 25-year-lifespan for your Kangen Water device
If you enjoyed reading this article, please like and share it. Don’t hesitate to leave a comment if you have anything to add about green cleaning. We’d love to hear your opinions and recommendations. Don’t forget to subscribe for more informative blogs. Check out my other blogs such as, “How To Keep Your Pets Happy and Healthy“.
Recommended for further reading: